Have you considered giving yourself a productivity boost for the New Year, in MS-Word and/or MS-Excel?
On Tuesday 7th February, I will be running two short, sharp courses on the Sunshine Coast:
In the morning (9-12pm), the most common MS-Word questions I get asked:
• The numbering doesn’t line up (or I can’t use what I want to use – Word takes over!!);
• Why do I need to use Styles – how to use them and the side benefits of using styles;
• How do I use multiple headers and footers in a document;
• I need to keep a version of the original document and I want to see the changes as the document is handed around
In the afternoon (1:30-4:30pm), my favourite 10 tips in Excel that everyone says “if only I had known”, including:
• formulas that everyone should know about (and not SUM);
• how to present the numbers rather than just the number – sliders, charts, formatting;
• nifty things with the Data Filter feature
How will these courses benefit attendees? A saving of at least a 10 minute per day of their valuable time, due to them:
• not having to ring someone to ask how to do it;
• not having to look up Dr Google (if you know what to type in as the problem); and
• having a lower level of frustration when working with the Microsoft products.
Each session will be a max of 3 hours, limited to a small group, and held at a venue with good coffee (and tea). If you are interested in attending or you know someone who might be, please register at my online form.
Nearly forgot – the price, for 1 session $110 per person and for both sessions $200 per person (inc GST).
BYO device (but I have 2 laptops that can be used).