Balance by Deborah Hutton team were recently at Gaia Retreat and Spa to film our new menopause program.
Founded in 2005 by Olivia Newton-John, Gregg Cave, Ruth Kalnin and Warwick Evans, Gaia is a 25-acre retreat in Byron Bay offering tailored wellness programs for the individual. They have an amazing menopause treatment program which we are going to film and capture as an online course, so you can experience the magic of Gaia anywhere, anytime.
Here are some of the great articles we have on the site…
- HRT – the risks and rewards
- Natural remedies for menopause
- Don’t blame the hormones
- The importance of nutrition – Olivia Newton-John talks about nutrition
- Your body, your choice – an article by Jean Hailes for Women’s Health with the facts around menopause
- Magnets in your pants – can menopause symptoms really be cured by putting magnets in your pants?
- The real weight of menopause – how lifting weights can help
- Supplements for ageing – Blooms Health naturopath Emily Macgregor talks about natural supplement therapies for menopause
- Women and heart disease – the risk of heart disease increases with menopause
- Mother daughter conversations – the conversations you should have with your daughter about her health
- The scent of balance – aromatherapy treatments for menopause