Some people call it Dr Google. Here are some ideas of how you can use Google to answer your questions.
We all know that Google is an amazing tool, but I bet you didn’t know some of the things you can use Google for. For example: If you
- need to clarify a definition, then type in
- can’t find your calculator, then type in
- need to check how much those European shoes are, then type in
150 euro in aud
- just found an amazing recipe but it is in pounds, then type in
5lb to kg
- what to check how many seconds in a week (for some bazar reason), then type in
seconds in week
- want to check out whether your family’s flight is on time, then type in
qf623 flight status
- looking for education information about a particular topic, then type in
- need to know the time in another city (type in)
time in New Zealand
Then click on the Search button.