Balance by Deborah Hutton members and guests are invited to join founders Deborah Hutton and Sonya Keenan for a special event on the Gold Coast, 10th and 11th of August 2018.
Digital Marketer Down Under is a two-day conference bringing together some of Australia and America’s best online marketers to help you discover some strategies, tools and tactics that take your marketing to the next level.
Following on from the series of successful workshops Deborah and Sonya hosted last year in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, this conference is for
- business owners,
- people who have a business idea they want to get off the ground and
- marketing / communication professionals.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn what’s working right now in digital marketing and how to apply it to your business.
We believe marketing and succeeding in business shouldn’t be this hard but we also know the constant changes in marketing will not stop.
This event will give you, the who, what, when, where and how of digital marketing.
• Define Who your customer is and how you can get more of them
• Clarify What to say to your customers
• Understand When you should talk to them
• Where you should focus your effort
• How to build a team to help you.
Some of the things you’ll learn to do include…
• Drive website traffic, create leads, and convert those leads into buyers…
• Automate your marketing and sales efforts so you can be profitable without having to be nocturnal…
• Double your income by using the correct platforms for your business…
Here’s how to be a part of it:
1) Buy a ticket for you and your team to DMDU (Digital Marketer Down Under)
2) Book your travel if required
3) Watch your inbox for more information
Want to know why you should come?
Watch this from Balance and Digital Marketer Down Under Co-Founder Sonya Keenan.