Health2all is a Sunshine Coast based, family business created by dynamic father and son duo, Mo and Zaac Chase. Both Mo and Zaac have a strong desire to promote quality natural health products for their families and the world to enjoy.
It all started when Mo began experiencing joint problems after a long career in the building trade. His wife Jan kept telling him to take Turmeric! After researching, Mo began to learn that there was more to turmeric than simply using it as a flavour in cooking.
In 2015, Mo came across a Turmeric blend at an Expo that began to excite him. From extensive research Mo learnt that when used correctly, Turmeric had the potential to be a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It was also during this time, Mo’s eldest son Kai, was diagnosed with Lymphoma cancer at 33 years of age. This significant blow to Kai’s health further inspired Mo and Zaac to create a blend of Turmeric to aid better health and recovery.
Mo and Zaac’s desire to aid better health for themselves, family and general public, lead them to devise plans for a high quality turmeric–curcumin product. They aspired to use Organic products when ever possible and to optimize the anti-inflammatory nature of turmeric by increasing its bioavailability. With the addition of Medium Chain Triglycerides from coconut oil (healthy fat) and black pepper, the absorption level of the turmeric – curcumin was significantly enhanced.
When Zaac and Mo discovered an amazing Bio-Chemist working locally in South- East Queensland who operated in an Organic Certified Laboratory, their plans came into fruition and Health2all was born.
Now in 2019, Health2all now have 3 superior quality Turmeric-Curcumin products:
- Powder Blend with the added bonus of magnesium,
- Capsules with C3 complex,
- Elixir fermented concentrate (excellent for gut health)Often the team at Health2all get asked, “Why should I take Turmeric ?” and “What in the world is Curcumin?”Turmeric is from the ginger family. In fact, turmeric and ginger look very similar. If you cut the turmeric root in half – you will see that it is bright yellow on the outer with a dark orange core in the centre. The dark orange is the curcumin which is a natural anti-inflammatory. The bright yellow of the root, is turmeric, which is an anti-oxidant! Many companies extract the curcumin from the turmeric and sell it singular as an anti-inflammatory. Health2all prefer to keep it whole so that their customers get a double whammy of anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants. If you are interested in further information regarding our products please visit our website: http://www.health2all.net
Health2all are also excited to announce the addition of Turmeric Serum Skin Care and Hemp products to their range. The Turmeric Serum and Hemp Products will be available to purchase online in mid -April.
- – Turmeric Serum-Skin Care; A unique and sophisticated non greasy, fragrance free, ultra-absorbent gel that offers a transparent and even-toned application. Perfect as a lip Balm, temporary wrinkle reduction and revitalising natural skin.
- – Introductory Hemp Product- 100% natural Smoothie Protein Blend; a unique Australian grown hemp formula which is high in protein, omegas and natural fibre.
Deb discovered the Health4all supplements in 2018 and has been a fan ever since.
Health2all would like to offer an introductory 20% off coupon code for all of Deborah’s followers for their first purchase. To redeem this discount simply type, HAPPY into the coupon box at checkout.
This will entitle the buyer to receive 20% off any purchases including those already discounted!
Each purchase will include free postage Australia wide and for international orders will incur a flat rate of just $12.